CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cameron O Cameron.Here i come again~
Went to Cameron Highland with my WHOLE family.why i use big alphabet instead of small?
cause its ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBER+my brother gf.
Its a lovely journey though.=D

After staying 1night in cameron we went to ipoh,to "sweeping the graves".
We reach there about 7,and we start searching the grave 1by1,my great-grandpa,my great-granduncle,my great-grand auntie.gosh..rushing here and there and made my sweat like hell CAN DIE.

Afterall,eat lunch,Ipoh 河粉-Best in Town and country.hahahaha,actually nothing much in Ipoh we can see,the famous things we know is,the FOOD!besides,CHIO-BU[lenglui],Peace environment![lot of waterfall,hills,rivers,DURIANS!].Its a nice place to stay,Klang and KL are too dangerous.

After lunch stil nid to go PARADISE[仙境] pray my grandpa and grandma.
My grandma passed away when im stil in mummy tummy.June 1990.So i never seen her before and i got nothing in my mind about her.
My grandpa passed away when my UPSR age.He is soooooo nice CAN DIE.He is sooo cute and he treat me sooo good,i love him so much but,unfortunately he just cannot live longer until i grown up earn money to spent him something i could.sobbing.

The place was SOooooo Crowded CAN DIE.my tears flowing down as im sobbing,haha.no la just the place is FULL OF SMOKE!
Time really past So fast,finally we nid to go home.After dinner in my uncle house,we start our journey back to klang.and we reach klang at 2.=D

Wonderful journey with my family,it had been a Long Long time we never go trip together or balik kampung together.ENjoyed So So MUCH! =D

0 comments: